We use various technologies to collect and store data when you access a service
The User may request to register the system to recognize them automatically, without the prior identification to access your data is necessary, allowing you to access your data. This automatic recognition is performed by means of cookies, so if the user connects to www.lovatandgreen.com from a different computer than usual or if you have deleted your temporary Internet files (cache and / or cookies), you He asked to be identified.
3. __ar_v4: This cookie is associated with advertising service DoubleClick to Google. Help with tracking conversion rates for ads.
4. frontend: Cookie used to store all user information. Is encoded and its shelf life is manageable
5. store: Cookie used to store all user information. Is encoded and its shelf life is manageable
6. cookieLovatandgreen: Used for announcement cookies policy
7. SERVERID: This is information for the system rolling cloud.
8. __atuvc: This cookie is associated with the AddThis social sharing widget. Its purpose is to enable visitors to share content with a wide range of platforms and network shares. Stores a number of actions page updated.
9. __utma: Identifier of visitors. Saves information on the session and has a shelf life of two years from its creation.
10. __utmb: Used to know the time the user spends on our site and the number of pages you visit, or what is the same as that last visits / sessiones of visits. By default, this cookie expires after 30 minutes.
11. __utmc: This cookie is used in conjunction with __utmb to see if a new user session is established. This cookie expires when the browser is closed, so that if the user enters and there is this cookie, you should set a new session, for example if a user closes the browser and re-enters at 45 minutes.
12. __utmt: This cookie is set by Google Analytics. According to the documentation used to limit speed service request – limit the collection of data in high-traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
13. __utmz: cookie is used to make the attribution of the visit, ie from where and how the user has come to our website. Default lasts 6 months.