WHO is Responsible for the Processing of your Personal Data?
This Website is owned by LOVAT&GREEN, S.L., with VAT number B95608493 and registered office in Ercilla 21, 48009 Bilbao.
The domain https://lovatandgreen.com is owned by LOVAT&GREEN S.L.
Hereafter this responsible party is referred to as “LOVAT&GREEN, S.L.” or “we”.
WHAT Personal Data do we collect and WHEN?
In order to provide you with the products or services you may request, we will ask you for certain personal information. For example, when you place orders, contact our consumer assistance services, request communications, create an account, or use our Website.
This personal information sometimes includes:
- Contact information, including name, email, telephone number, shipping and billing address;
- Access and account information , including username, password and unique user ID;
- Personal information including sex, birthplace, date of birth and purchase history;
- Payment information or credit card;
We comply with local regulation and do not allow minors to register on our Website while they are below the legal age limit of the country they live in. Parents’ consent will be required to allow minors to participate in LOVAT&GREEN, S.L. experiences.
WHY and HOW do we use your Personal Data?
We use your personal information as follows:
To provide the functions of the Websites and services requested; Management of users.
When you use our Website, we will use your personal information to provide you with the product or service you request. For example, if you purchase at https://lovatandgreen.com/ ; or participate in a promotion, we will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you about the purchase or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased, in order to help you solve a problem or query.
To manage the relation with customers through the processing of administrative/commercial information
If you are a current customer of LOVAT&GREEN, S.L. (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details provided to send you marketing communications about similar products or services of LOVAT&GREEN, S.L., when allowed by the applicable law (unless you have waived it). In other cases, we will ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information you provide as well as the information on other LOVAT&GREEN, S.L., products or services – such as the use you make of the LOVAT&GREEN Websites, your visits or purchases on the LOVAT&GREEN, S.L. e-shop, to customize the communications on products and services that may be of interest for you.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services; Management of sales
When you purchase or request information through our website, we will process your data in order to process your request; for example, to manage your purchases and returns, as well as your payment and delivery at home. Also, we will process your data to provide a response to suggestions and communications in order to give you our best service.
We may also use your personal data for other purposes and, for this, we will provide specific notice at the time of collecting the information and obtain your consent when necessary.
For the processing of your personal data, our legal basis depends on how you interact on our Website.
- When you buy LOVAT&GREEN, S.L. products from our Websites, we need your personal data for fulfilment of our contract with you. For example, we will need your contact and bank details for delivery of your order.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on ecommerce and information society services.
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16th, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
- We also rely on other legal bases, such as our legitimate interests as a company.
- On the other hand, when required, we will ask for your consent for the processing of your data, as well as, for sending commercial communications.
EXCHANGE of your Personal Data
LOVAT&GREEN, S.L. shares your personal data with:
- Third party service providers processing personal data on behalf of LOVAT&GREEN, S.L., for example, to process credit cards and payments, deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, investigate and analyze, manage promotions of brands and products, as well as manage certain services and functions. When using services provided by a third party, we will agree to demand that they establish technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and will ask for your prior consent to the treatments that require so.
- Storage and transport companies so that your order may be properly delivered at your home.
- Third parties collaborating for business management.
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of your Personal Data
LOVAT&GREEN, S.L. has adopted the legally required personal data protection safety measures, establishing those technical and organizational means and measures to avoid the alteration, loss, misuse, treatment and unauthorized access or theft thereof, taking into account the state of technology. However, it must be taken into account that the measures on the Internet, due to its nature and global character, are not impregnable.
Preservation of your personal data
YOUR RIGHTS in relation to your personal data
You have the right to request: (i) Access to your personal data; (ii) e-copy of your personal data (portability) (iii) the correction of your personal data if they are incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) the deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances offered by law. These rights are not absolute. When we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please contact us using the contact details provided in the “Questions and Suggestions” section below.
When we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please contact us using the contact details provided in the “Questions and Suggestions” section below. These rights may be exercised for free by the Affected Party and, if applicable, by whoever represents them.
We remind you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Waiver of commercial communications
If you have an account on LOVAT&GREEN, S.L., you may stop receiving advertising communications from LOVAT&GREEN, S.L. contacting us using the contact details provided in the “Questions and Suggestions” section below.
QUESTIONS and Suggestions
If you wish to send us your comments, questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please contact us by sending a letter including a copy of your identity card to: Henao, 13 – 3ºA, 48009 Bilbao, LOVAT&GREEN, S.L. offices.
You can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you contact us about a privacy complaint, it will be assessed in order to solve the matter in an appropriate and efficient manner. You also have the right to file a complaint before the supervision authority in the country you live in.