Journalist Patricia Sañes is one of the most beloved influencers of the LOVAT&GREEN team. She trusted the brand from the beginning, becoming our greatest ambassador.
Editor of the fashion and lifestyle magazine “Coolhunter Diary ”, she is, above all, a born communicator, a fashion lover who has made fashion her job. She tells us about her daily life in her stories and publications inspiring over 120 k followers. The photographs she carefully uploads every day to her Instagram profile are the result of discipline and perseverance. An accomplished education combined with a love for a job well done makes her even more unique.
Her unmistakable style, both funny and eclectic, captivates us. She knows how to blend our scarves with the latest trends and pose with a unique smile exuding elegance and freshness.
Patricia opens the section #LovatLovers in our blog with this interview where she reveals her most personal side.
• WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOUR JOB?
Writing and having the chance to express myself through what I wear.
• YOUR LATEST DISCOVERY?
Berta Cabestany’s top designs. I love the fantasy of her pieces.
• WHAT WHIM HAVE YOU INDULGED IN LATELY OR WOULD LIKE TO INDULGE IN?
An Isa Arfen coat of masculine cut and exaggerated sleeves that I bought in my last trip to London.
• ARE YOU MORE INTO BUYING ONLINE OR AT STORES?
Almost always Online.
• YOUR FAVOURITE? THE ONE THAT NEVER FAILS WHEN YOU HAVE TO MAKE A GIFT
Luzio concept store, which I frequently visit because I absolutely love getting lost among their furniture, photographs, tableware, sculptures, books, paintings…
• THE LAST PRESENT YOU HAVE RECEIVED?
A limited edition sculpture book: “Botero’s women”, edited by Artika. A real treasure!
• THE PIECE THAT IS NEVER MISSING IN YOUR WARDROBE:
A good pair of jeans.
• SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT INSPIRES AND RELAXES YOU ONLY PICTURING IT?
A topic: Paris.
• THE TRIP THAT HAS CAPTIVATED YOU MOST? AND THE ONE WITH THE BIGGEST IMPACT ON YOU?
I fell in love with the Maldives and Cartagena de Indias made an impact on me.
• YOUR ROUTINE TO LOOK AFTER YOURSELF?
I wash and hydrate my skin every morning and night; I also go to the hairdresser’s every week to have my hair trimmed and my colour done. I watch my diet and practice sports three times a week.
• WHAT MAKES YOU DISCONNECT?
An endless Netflix session with my husband.
• WHAT GUILTY PLEASURE DO YOU LIKE TO INDULGE IN (EVERY NOW AND THEN)?
In a pizza Margarita and a Nutella crepe.
• YOUR BEST CHILDHOOD MEMORY:
Our summers in Llavaneras, a village in the Catalonian Maresme.
• ARTIST/ MUSEUM/ FAVOURITE GALLERY:
I am a fan of Riera i Aragó, Agustí Puig and Manolo Valdés. I recommend visiting the Miquel Alzueta and Pigment Gallery.
• A HOTEL AND A RESTAURANT TO REPEAT:
L´Oustau de Baumanière Hotel with a two Michelin star restaurant, in the south of Provenza.
Two in one.
• AN ESSENTIAL BOOK:
• FILM YOU WOULD WATCH AGAIN:
“Tres metros sobre el cielo”. I know, I am still quite a teenager at heart… and I hope to go on being so forever.
• ANY UNMISSABLE SERIES?
“Gossip Girl”, “Revenge”, “The Handmaiden’s Tale”…
• ALWAYS PLAYING IN YOUR SPOTIFY:
Ed Sheeran and Diego Torres.
• YOUR FAVOURITE FALL/WINTER 18-19 LOVAT&GREEN: